Centrex Rehab has expanded this fall to Colorado, joining Castle Peak by Augustana Care in Eagle, Colorado. Augustana Care is the project builder and operator of the five-acre site. Centrex Rehab will be in charge of the rehabilitation services at Castle Peak. An article about Centrex in the Vail Daily provides more details.
As a certified rehabilitation agency, Centrex provides a broad range of therapy solutions for skilled nursing communities, independent/assisted living, hospitals, clinics, schools and other venues.
Centrex has adopted the Triple Aim, a set of goals first defined at the Institute for Healthcare Improvement: better long-term health for the population; better care for individuals; and lower cost through improvement.
Through Centrex, our Castle Peak location offers the following services:
- Universal and accessible design consulting services
- Fall risk assessments and prevention
- Specialized therapy for cognition
- Interdisciplinary program for continence
- Comprehensive approach to dysphagia/swallowing management
- Fitness and wellness programs to improve overall health
- A comprehensive approach to lymphedema treatment
- Assessment and intervention for clients to meet their individual needs
Centrex Rehab enables Castle Peak to maximize efficiencies, reduce administrative costs and assure consistent, quality patient care. To learn more visit http://www.centrexrehab.com.