We provide opportunities for each person to contribute and enjoy fulfillment.
I am Cora and I am Cassia
director of Open Circle of Apple Valley
Enriching and active daytime program
Open Circle of Apple Valley
Open Circle is located within Apple Valley Village where our members can enjoy many of the amenities and services this senior health and living community provides. A beauty salon/barber shop provides professional hair and nail service for women and men. A Fitness Center can help you feel your best. Daily exercise programs for strength and balance are offered.
Apple Valley Village Health Center is connected next door and provides outpatient rehabilitation services on site including physical, occupational and speech therapy.
The nurturing environment at Open Circle of Apple Valley encourages friendships and involvement through a wide variety of fun and interesting activities. Our program provides meaningful, purpose-filled opportunities to help our members remain vital contributors to the larger community.
Our staff are specially-trained with many years of experience in adult day services and care.
“Thank you God for this wonderful place and these wonderful people.”
“This is such a happy place! It’s just fun!”
“It’s so pleasant to come here.”
Services and Health Care
Amenities and services
- Lunch meal, morning and afternoon refreshments provided
- Members dine together like family
- Beauty salon/barber shop on site
Meaningful social activities
- Music and art programs throughout the day with board certified music therapist
- Friendships develop through social opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities
- Games, brain teasers, cards
- Current event discussions, reminiscence time
- Community outings for lunch, shopping and sightseeing
- Conversations with the Chaplain
Rehabilitation and exercise
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies are available on site
- Daily exercise designed to help increase strength, balance, flexibility and mobility
- Registered nurse is available
- Liaison with medical providers
- Medication assistance
- Chronic condition management and cognitive support
- Vital signs and health check-ups
- Health monitoring for preventive care
- Personal hygiene care may include bathing
Family caregivers’ support
- Open Circle Care Consultation offers support services and resources for caregivers
- Reassurance that their loved one is safe, well cared for and socially active while they are at work
- Respite for caregiver’s personal needs, interests and family time
Finance sources such as Alternative Care (AC), Elderly Waiver (EW), Veterans benefits and others may be available for qualified individuals.