We help people realize they have purpose and meaning, regardless of ability.
I am Cassia
Enriching and active daytime program
Open Circle of Hopkins
Our beautiful, secure setting is located in downtown Hopkins, Minnesota, just a few blocks from Chapel View Senior Health & Living. Members can attend two to five days per week. Transportation options are available.
34 Tenth Avenue South, Hopkins, MN 55343 | 952-935-8143
A registered nurse is on site to provide health monitoring, cognitive support and assistance with medications. Occupational, physical and speech therapies are available on site. Exercise programs for strength and balance are offered.
The nurturing environment at Open Circle of Hopkins encourages friendships and involvement through a wide variety of fun and interesting activities. Our program provides meaningful, purpose-filled opportunities to help our members remain vital contributors to the larger community.
Our staff are specially-trained with many years of experience in adult day services and care.
“Aren’t we lucky to have this place to come to?”
“I never knew this existed. This is a great place.”
“It’s been a special day!”
Services and Health Care
Amenities and services
- Full, nutritious lunch each day, plus snacks
- Members dine together like family
- Many members like to help prepare special meals
- Afternoon coffee time with snacks
Meaningful social activities
- Friendships develop through social opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities
- Games, brain teasers, cards
- Current event discussions, reminiscence time
- Community outings for lunch, shopping and sightseeing
- Conversations with the Chaplain
Rehabilitation and exercise
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies are available on site
- Daily exercise designed to help increase strength, balance, flexibility and mobility
- Registered nurse is on site
- Liaison with medical providers
- Medication assistance
- Chronic condition management and cognitive support
- Vital signs and health check-ups
- Health monitoring for preventive care
- Personal hygiene care may include bathing
Family caregivers’ support
- Open Circle Care Consultation offers support services and resources for caregivers
- Reassurance that their loved one is safe, well cared for and socially active while they are at work
- Respite for caregiver’s personal needs, interests and family time
Finance sources such as Alternative Care (AC), Elderly Waiver (EW), Veterans benefits and others may be available for qualified individuals.
Open Circle in Hopkins is an award winner from the Minnesota Adult Day Services Association. This award recognizes excellence in the support and delivery of adult day services.